That’s right join us on LRH this Saturday behind
BASS PRO SHOPS in Garland
for the 1st annual BPS-KPC fishing tournament!
1st Annual Bass Pro Shops Kayak Power
Kayak Fishing Tournament
May 28th 7 A.M.-Noon
Bass Pro Shops Garland, TX
$500 Cash Guaranteed First Place
$30 Entry Fee
Measure Photo and Release
Big Bass Format
Launch will be from the Dock area at Bass Pro Shops
On Lake Ray Hubbard. (Weather Permitting)
Sign Up at Bass Pro Shops Garland, TX
You can sign up at BPS in Garland
FIRST PRISE is $ 500 in cash!!
Of Course you’ll be fishing from a kayak,
7am to 12 noon
and there are a few more rules too…..
Kayak Tournament Official Rules
- Pre register at Bass Pro Shops Garland TX, (469)-221-2600.
- Must register by 10PM on 5/27/11 night before tournament.
- Launch will be held at the Dock area behind Bass Pro Shops on Lake Ray Hubbard (weather permitting) at 7AM.
- Trailering will not be permitted.
- All participants must wear a USCG approved Life Jacket.
- Participants must fish from kayak.
- Participants must have a digital camera to take pictures of fish.
- Fish will be measured from tip of mouth to end of tail. Do not pinch tail.
- All pictures must be clear and show the measuring device that we will provide the morning of tournament. If the picture is not clear or not measured properly it will be disqualified.
- Black Bass, Kentucky Spotted, and Smallmouth Bass only species allowed.
- All fish must be a minimum of 14 inches to participate.
- Artificial Bait Only with the exception of prepared pork rind.
- All participants must sign release waiver when signing up.
- Participants under 18 must have parental consent on waiver.
- 100% payback through cash, prizes, and gift cards.
- Participants must be back at dock area by Noon.
- No fishing within 100ft of dock.
- No motors allowed
- Kayaks Only
- Pay out is one spot for every 5 entries.
- Nets are permitted.
We have a special $10 dollar kayak rental too
@ BPS on lake on Saturday
RSVP to make sure we have a kayak for you!